Friday, July 11, 2008

Let's kill this bad boy

耶!终于算完成了其中一个job
那个负责的org chart & description拖了快一个月
终于send了final document给客户
一个月的时间里面,
有几乎两个星期在等待
等待某大忙人讨论
昨天的讨论也挺"有趣"的
因为meeting rooms fully occupied
所以ABC叫G仔和我去他办公室讨论
G仔在会议开始前去pantry泡咖啡
我和ABC在ABC的办公室里面
ABC突然走去他的私人橱柜拿了一瓶Hennesy....
ABC:"hey Louis, u wanna try this?"
Louis:"(笑)I don really drink"
ABC:"neither can I..u can juz tell Mr.Lim(我老板) dat i ve 2 bottles of these in my room, he'll love this(对,我听说我老板对酒&雪茄很热衷)"
讨论了大概20分钟G仔和ABC都有另一个会议
ABC:"hey G,y not u go attend the meeting, I'll carry on with Louis"
然后又演变成他用我的电脑改东改西
ABC:"see Louis, Im gonna giv u all the credits for these"
Louis:"hey, u just make me feel bad, it should be the team effort, and now u're actually doing it for me...."
ABC:"know wat, the manager shouldnt take all the credits(笑)"
然后我们讨论了大概一小时多
午餐时间,他有另一个午餐discussion
ABC:"hey Louis i ve sth to discuss with the developer, u can use my room, and go for lunch if u need to,k?"
Louis:"(点头)"
ABC:"I'll continue the discussion when i come back"
然后我去找Shalini,但是发现我们其实没时间吃午餐
所以就在pantry吃美极杯面
之后就回去ABC办公室继续改东改西顺便等ABC
一个人坐在他私人办公室里面的感觉很奇怪
因为好像那个办公室是我的一样....(汗)
从中午1点等到4点半他都没出现过...
大家都在找他
这时候伟德又来了
伟德:"wow, u're getting his personal attention again today?"
Louis:"nope,he left me here and never come back,hahaha"
之后我搬回去我的座位
G:"done?"
Louis:"nope, he din come back to his office since lunch"
CM:"so u're in his room for the whole day?so special"
G:"yeah,i'm thinking of sending her for long-term secondment d lar since ABC likes her so much(笑)"
Louis:"tell me u're juz kidding"
忙别的事情的当而顺便等那个大忙人
后来才知道他在楼上跟其他大头开很重要的会议
7点,终于开始我们的讨论
ABC:"come let's kill this bad boy(指那个org chart) today"
不过,7点半他又有会议要开..................
而且催他的电话一直响
ABC:"I'm sorry i ve to attend another meeting, Louis u juz do those changes and send it to me and consider close case, k?"
G仔有事要回去,所以我一个人又坐在ABC办公室
改到8:40....
他回来的时候我刚好要收拾东西回家
跟他说我已经send email给他过后我就走了
超累的..........

No comments: